Fri, Apr 21|
Hope Mountain Retreat
Wellbeing Day with Vanessa Warrington
Enjoy a mindful day in nature. Vanessa, from Halkyn Castle Wood will lead you through relaxing and creative activities designed to help you focus on your personal goals and vision for your future, ‘working with new moon energy’ ‘manifest your ideal future’ ‘feel empowered to move forward’
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2023, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Hope Mountain Retreat, Ffynnon-y-Garreg, Cymau LL11 5EY
About the event
Enjoy a mindful day in nature.
Vanessa, from Halkyn Castle Wood will lead you through relaxing and creative activities designed to help you focus on your personal goals and vision for your future, ‘working with new moon energy’ ‘manifest your ideal future’ ‘feel empowered to move forward’ opportunity to reconnect to nature and your truth or true potential.
Set in stunning countryside of Hope Mountain the day includes refreshments and a delicious lunch prepared by Jo from Hope Mountain Retreat using seasonal locally sources ingredients.
Relax, chat, craft and leave feeling refreshed and motivated to manifest your dream future.
Let the spring inspire a fresh outlook…
- Welcome Check in
- Drinks and snack
- Covid safety, fire safety, toilets and confidentiality
- Intros and run through the day
- The activities will include mindful breathing, strolling, visualising, goal setting, focussed crafting and some much deserved ‘you-time’.
- Self-care promise Check out
- Participants will feel connected to nature
- Participants will gain more understanding of their mental health and will have some ideas of how to keep it healthy
- Participants will understand the mental health of those around them and will feel more comfortable dealing with their family and friends
- Participants will understand the importance of communicating and will have more confidence in speaking their truth
- Participants will understand the importance of local, seasonal nutrition for wellbeing
- Participants will understand that they are the architects of their own future and will leave with a plan
- Participants will make a self-care promise to themselves
Vanessa Warrington BSc (Hons) PGCE MA Vanessa has worked in education, nature and wellbeing for 20 years. She is a creative facilitator and thrives on delivering great sessions in nature.
She worked for Denbighshire County Council for 15 years as Education and Interpretation Officer for Countryside Services and the Clwydian Range & Dee Valley AONB.
Vanessa was a high school teacher in a previous life and now works freelance to create experiences and safe spaces in nature, making them relevant and real, inspiring, and helping people and places to thrive and flourish.
Vanessa is an education facilitator, forager and wellbeing in nature practitioner in Northeast Wales. She owns and runs Halkyn Castle Wood, a stunning 47-acre woodland caravan park and event venue. She is a board member of the Clwydian Range Tourism Group and Flintshire Local Action Group, co-founder of Castlewood Rocks charity music festival (in aid of MIND) and is Chair of IMPIO Outdoor Learning Network group for North East Wales.
- Ticket type
If booked by end of FebruaryPrice£45.00
+£1.13 service fee+£1.13 service fee